• Compact, lightweight body: 0.86 lbs. (390 grams) body only, 1.06 lbs. (487 grams) when paired with the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm
F3.5-5.6 EZ Lens.
• Deeper grip shape for more secure fit even when paired with a long telephoto lens.
• 20 MP Live MOS Sensor
• TruePic™ VIII Image Processor
• In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilization capable of 4.5 shutter speed steps of compensation.
• Flip-down monitor and dedicated Selfie mode. Selfie mode automatically turns on when monitor is flipped down.
• Rear button layout adjusted for easy operation during Selfie mode.
• Built-In Flash
• Scene Modes
• Advanced AP Mode includes new Sweep Panorama.
• 16 Art Filters (31 types). Includes new Instant Film for a nostalgic feel.
• Fine tune lets user adjust the filter level with a slider on the monitor or with the dial button.
• 4K Hand-Held Video
• Silent Mode available in SCN, AP, P, A, S, M and ART modes.
• 15 FPS Silent Sequential Shooting when shooting in H mode during AF & AF Fixed with Electroinc Shutter
• High-Speed Auto Focus compatible with Face/Eye Priority AF
• Always-on connection and background connection via Bluetooth & OI Share Smartphone app
• Remote shooting using Smartphone
• One-touch e-portrait added to Auto Mode
• Ships with Camera Body, USB Cable, Shoulder Strap, Manual, Warranty, BLS-50 Li-Ion Battery, F-5AC USB AC Adapter.
In stock (can be backordered)
Location(s): Golden Valley
Sleek but well-spec’d, the black OM-D E-M10 Mark IV meshes many of Olympus‘s flagship features and technologies with the compact and highly portable E-M10 design. Incorporating the 20.3MP Micro Four Thirds sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the E-M10 Mark IV is characterized by its UHD 4K video recording capabilities, fast 8.7 fps continuous shooting rate, and wide ISO 200-25600 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. The sensor also employs a 121-point contrast-detection AF system, which uses subject detection algorithms from the E-M1-series, for fast, accurate, and intelligent focusing performance. Additionally, 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization is also featured, which compensates for approximately 4.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
In regard to the physical design, the E-M10 Mark IV is an impressively svelte camera but still sports a large 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a 180° tilting design for working from high, low, and front-facing angles. For eye-level viewing, there is a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder. Also, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth permit connecting the camera to a smartphone or tablet for direct wireless sharing of images or for remote camera from the mobile device.