General Store Questions
Where are you located?
- We are located in Golden Valley, which is in the Minneapolis metro area. View a map and store information by clicking here.
What are your retail store hours and how can I reach you?
- Our Photo Experts are here to help answer any of your questions during standard business hours. Please visit our Golden Valley location page for current store hours and contact information.
Placing Your Order
What if I can’t find a product on your website?
- If you can’t find a product on our website, please contact our customer service team. They will be happy to search our current inventory to see if they can locate the product you want.
What is a refurbished product?
- Cameras labeled refurbished are no longer considered “new” and are equipment that has been directly provided by the original manufacturers, such as Nikon, Canon, Tamron, and Olympus. We only deal in US factory refurbished products, and all products have been tested to meet factory specifications. Most refurbished products carry a 90-day USA warranty. Some refurbished equipment will have minor cosmetic wear, but all products are 100% as functional as new. This is a great way to get the gear you want at a discount instead of buying brand new!
How can I place a pre-order?
- Pre-orders can be placed online through the normal online ordering process.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
- Orders billed to addresses in Minnesota will be taxed at the current tax rate for your zip code. Orders to other states will be taxed per their individual state tax rate at the time of purchase.
Can I purchase a warranty?
- All new cameras (including open box and demo models) come with a 1-year warranty on parts and labor. Extended warranties can be purchased on a per-product basis to protect your item after your initial warranty has expired. All refurbished products include a 90-day warranty and all used gear includes a 6-month warranty with the exception of items in AS-IS condition. We will repair, replace or refund to fulfill our warranty obligation.If you have any questions on extended or used warranties, please contact us and we will be glad to help you.
Shipping & Tracking
How are your orders shipped?
- Making sure you receive your product in excellent condition is a top priority. We ship most of our products via UPS or USPS, which allows you to track the progress of your package. Any product or products valued over $250 will require a signature, which ensures your product is not stolen or damaged by sitting out in the elements. View our Shipping & Delivery information. We also ship for free on orders over $50!
How can I track my online order?
- Orders can be tracked through the My Account area of our website. The My Account link is located at top of each page on the right-hand side, next to the shopping cart icon. Through this area, you can update your account information, check your order’s shipping status, and look up your order’s tracking number.
How can I track my eBay order?
- eBay orders can be tracked through your standard eBay account or via our account login portal.
How can I return/exchange my product?
- You can view our complete return policy here.
What is your Low Price Guarantee?
- At National Camera Exchange, our low price guarantee covers any locally advertised price. Our guarantee is valid on *identical*, in-stock products advertised by any local metro merchants up to 30 days after your purchase! We also price match online retailers (USA Authorized Dealers only) on identical, in-stock items. We do not price match from third-party sellers including sellers on USA Authorized dealer sites (ex: third-party sellers on Amazon). To request a price match, simply visit our store and present the qualifying competitor’s ad or website featuring the current lower price to one of our sales associates. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team.
Classes & Education
I’d like to learn more about my gear but don’t know where to start. Can I schedule one-on-one time with an Expert?
- Absolutely! If you would like to learn more about your camera, equipment, or software, you can schedule personalized time with an instructor by visiting our One-on-One page. You choose the topic and can schedule one hour at a time, in-store or online via WebEx.
I still have a Next Step Seminar ticket I’d like to redeem. Where can I use it?
- You can redeem your Next Step Seminar ticket on any of our classes led by a National Camera instructor. Currently, these classes include: “Fundamentals of Photography I: Navigating Your Camera,” “Fundamentals of Photography II: Exploring Components of Exposure,” “Fundamentals of Photography III: Learning About Lenses,” “Adobe Lightroom I: Organizing,” and “Adobe Lightroom II: Developing.” You can view our current calendar of events here. Please contact us via phone or email at email@example.com to redeem your ticket for one of these classes, and we’ll add you to the list!
Where are your Archiving & Photofinishing prices?
We take pride in our website and we make every reasonable effort to ensure the content is accurate. However, National Camera Exchange does not warranty or guarantee the website’s content is accurate, complete, or contains the most up-to-date information. Website content may include technical, typographical, or illustrative errors, for which National Camera Exchange assumes no responsibility. National Camera Exchange takes no responsibility for content errors, typos in price, or sale price of products on this website. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.