How can I get my photography and video questions answered?
- Our representatives are here to help during standard business hours. Contact us by email or call us at 1-800-624-8107.
You advertise free classes…how do I receive free classes?
- It’s easy! You will receive 2 free class vouchers when you purchase any camera or camcorder online or in-store, a $100 value! Check out the variety of our classes here.
Can I purchase a Warranty?
- All new cameras come with a 1 year warranty on parts and labor. Extended warranties can be purchased on a per product basis to protect your purchase after your initial warranty has expired. All refurbished products include a 90-day warranty and all used gear includes a 6-month warranty with the exception of items in AS-IS condition. We will repair, replace or refund to fulfill our warranty obligation. If you have any questions on extended or used warranties, please contact us and we will be glad to help you.
What is your Low Price Guarantee?
At National Camera Exchange, our low price guarantee covers any locally advertised price. Our guarantee is valid on *identical*, in-stock product advertised by any local metro merchants up to 30 days after your purchase! We also price match online retailers (USA Authorized Dealers only). Items must be identical and in-stock. We do not price match from third-party sellers including sellers on USA Authorized dealer sites (ex: third-party sellers on Amazon). To request a price match, simply visit any of our stores and present the qualifying competitor’s ad or website to a sales associates featuring the current lower price.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team.
What if I can’t find a product on your website?
- If you can’t find a product on our website, please contact our customer service team. They will be happy to search our systems and retail locations to see if they can locate the product you want.
Where are your Archiving & Photofinishing prices?
How can I place a pre-order?
- Pre-orders can be placed online through the normal online order process.
How can I track my online order?
- Orders can be tracked through the My Account area of our website. The My Account link is located at top of each page on the right hand side, next the shopping cart icon. Through this area, you can update your account information, check shipping statuses, and lookup your orders tracking number.
How can I track my ebay order?
- eBay orders can be tracked via your standard eBay account or via our account login portal.
How can I return/exchange my product?
- View our complete return policy here.
What is a Refurbished Product?
- Cameras labeled refurbished are no longer considered “new” and are equipment directly from the original manufactures, such as Nikon, Canon, Tamron, Olympus. We only deal in US factory refurbished products. All products have been tested to meet factory specifications. Most refurbished products carry a 90-day USA warranty. Some refurbished equipment will have minor cosmetic wear, but all products are 100% functional as new. This is a great way to get the gear you want at a discount over new.
What are your retail locations?
- Come visit us! We have 4 retail locations through the metro area. Click here for directions.
What are your retail store hours and phone numbers?
- Store hours and contact information may vary by location. Please click here to choose the location you would like to inquire about.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
- Orders billed to addresses in Minnesota will be taxed at 7.275%, but all other orders will not be taxed.
How are your orders shipped?
- Making sure you receive your product in excellent condition is a top priority. We ship most of our products via UPS or USPS, which allows you to track the progress of your package. Any product or products valued over $250 will require a signature, which ensures your product is not stolen or damaged by sitting out in the elements. View our complete Shipping & Delivery info here. We also ship for free on orders over $50!
- We take pride in our website and we make every reasonable effort to ensure the content is accurate. However, National Camera Exchange does not warranty or guarantee the website’s content is accurate, complete, or contains the most up-to-date information. Website content may include technical, typographical, or illustrative errors, for which National Camera Exchange assume no responsibility. National Camera Exchange takes no responsibility for content errors, typos in price, or sale price of products on this website. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.